1. Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?
Lash extensions can be safe if done correctly. The lash tech should only attach one natural lash to one extension. Attaching more than one may cause discomfort and you could lose some of your natural lashes. Different lengths and weights should be used depending on how healthy your lashes are. When a lash falls out with the extension, it is normal because it has reached the end of its life cycle. Up to 3-5 natural lashes can fall out each day but new ones will grow in their place!
2. What is classic lash extensions?
Classic lash extensions is the most popular lashes. They are a newer and more advanced type of classic lash extensions. These eyelash extensions are take the finest synthetic fiber with very light weight and all of lash extensoins are pure black, without any blue undertone. the diameter from 0.12, 0.15,0.18, 0.20 and 0.25.
3. What is the volume lash Extensions ?
lashesmall volume lashes are a newer and more advanced type of volume eyelashlash extensions. These eyelash extensions use very light and thin volume lashes to create a fuller look than what is available in the market today. Volume lash extensions diameter from 0.10, 0.07,0.05, 0.03 . 0.10 to 0.07 is the most popular they are use for creating up to 2D- 4D fans, 0.05 diameter using creating 5D to 10D volume fans, 0.03 diameter is creating up top 10D Mega volume fans. Or applies hybrid eyelash extensions，cat eyelash extensions and wispy eyelash extensions application.
4. What is the easy fan lashes ?
Easy fanning lashes are special types of volume lashes. They are made to help lash artists save time when making fans.
1.How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order/item within 2 hours through our customer service email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more than 2 hours, we can’t make sure if successful. If orders are shipped it cannot be cancelled once they have been submitted. Once you have received your items, you may send them back for a refund as long as they are unopened and unused.
2. Can I make a changes to an order
You can change your order/item within 2 hours through our customer service email (email@example.com). If you wish to make order changes please send email to submit a cancellation. Once the order is canceled please place an order with the correct items.
3.Does Lashesmall offer a discount for student ?
Yes, we love to support all aspiring Makeup Artist! Lashesmall offers a unique 15% discount code for approved students.
In order to be approved for the Acebeaut Student Program we must receive 1 of the following credentials, must be a photocopy or scan and valid within 12 months:
- Proof of current enrollment.
- Letter of acceptance with letterhead.
- Confirmation of class schedule.
- Cosmetologist/Esthetician /Makeup Artistry course certificate
4.How do I apply false Eyelashes ?
- Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
- Hold the lash against your lash line to measure the length of your eye.
- Trim the lash strip where it extends from your outer corner.
- Curl your eyelashes.
- Apply lash adhesive along the lash band and allow glue to sit for about 40 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
- Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner and outer side.
- Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.
5.How many times can I Reuse a pair of lashes ?
For our Luxe 3D mink lashes, Luxe 3D Faux Mink lashes and 3D Silk Lashes can be 20+ uses, Lite Silk Lashes can be 10+ uses
6.How do I remove my lashes ?
There are a couple of basic ways to remove your lashes, and tugging is NOT one of them! First, try removing one false eyelash by securely holding the lash at its base and, beginning at the outer corner, gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct. Repeat this process with the other eye. Your false lashes should come off without much effort or discomfort when the lash is applied properly and not applied to your natural lash. If you are having slight difficulty with your lash removal, simply dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash adhesive along your lash line with a cotton swab. After the adhesive has fully softened, lift the outer corner of the lash band and gently pull the lash inwards towards your tear duct.
7.How do I care for my lashes?
Lashesmall products are made for multiple uses but to ensure the longevity of your lashes here are a few tips to care for your lashes:
- Remove glue buildup after 3 – 4 wears. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently peeling off the excess glue with your fingers.
- When applying mascara, try to apply mascara to the natural lash first and not to the false lash. This will prevent build up and lengthen the longevity of your false lash.
- Store lashes in their original tray or in one of our lash cases to maintain the lashes shape and keep them clean.
8.Can I get my lashes wet ?
Lashesmall products are handmade out of 100% mink fur hair or synthetic blend. With mink hair, once it gets wet, it is hard for it to maintain its curl and shape. For our synthetic blend lashes, some may withstand water however we do NOT recommend our lashes being fully submersed.
9.Will the false lashes harm my own real lashes ?
No. When false eyelashes are (1) applied correctly with the proper adhesive and (2) removed safely and gently, there is no harm done to your own lashes. In fact, lashes have shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your eyelashes.More Questions welcome to send email : firstname.lastname@example.org